Ventaire’s innovative, high quality Slotted Weld Hood is an effective solution for eliminating harmful fumes in confined areas. Hood is designed to be installed at the back of a welding station where it pulls gases and airborne particles out of the workspace.
- Simple to use.
- No moving parts.
- Constructed to conform to OSHA, Industrial Ventilation, and ASHRAE guidelines.
- Made in the USA with high quality, heavy duty materials.
Sturdy hood is made of galvanized steel. The width of the slots are determined by the air velocity required to achieve maximum fume removal. Hood is generally mounted behind a welding table or booth and connected to a rigid duct, and air is drawn out by a fume collector or exhaust fan. Shipped fully assembled.
- Standard sizes are designed for 3, 4 & 5’ wide work stations.
- Hoods can be custom built to most any size needed.
- Side baffles can be supplied to provide separate work spaces or to increase the effectiveness of the hood.
- Stainless steel and other alternate constructions and materials available.
An excellent choice for welding booths and other confined or stationary workspaces. Slotted hoods are not recommended for use in large open areas or for welding on trailers or vehicles.
Typical System Layout
|1||1||FEH3||Slotted fume hood, 3′ to 5′ wide, for 3′ work station||FEH3-5|
|2||1||BG||Blast Gates, Cast Aluminum, 2″ to 24″ dia. (optional)|
|3||1||BF||Side Baffles (optional)|
|Operation, Installation and Maintainence Manuals|
|Product Guide – FEH|