This economical, mobile collector has a convenient disposable filter. Sophisticated unit removes exhaust and recirculates clean air back into the work area without costly ductwork or large, inefficient make-up air systems.
- Captures fumes and exhaust anywhere.
- Easy to move and store.
- 3 stage filtration.
- Helps contain heating and cooling expenses.
- Made with high quality, heavy duty materials.
- Designed to comply with OSHA standards for workplace safety.
Portable unit features 6″ diameter fume arm with a 10′ reach. Arm is externally supported, with a smooth-bore interior for superior suction and efficiency. Blue powder-coated steel unit is mounted on 4 heavy duty casters. This collector contains a spark trap, 60% efficiency prefilter & 99% efficiency disposable filters. The 1.5HP TEFC motor is CE & UL listed, with UL approved control box, minihelic static pressure gauge and 10’ prewired cord. Capacity suited for general welding. Ships fully assembled; just attach arm.
- Hoods are equipped for installation of an optional halogen light.
- Special length or diameter arms.
- This unit is prewired at the factory for 120 volt, 60Hz, single phase operation, however, it can be wired for 230 volt, 60Hz, single or three phase operation.
Designed for on-the-spot source capture of welding exhaust, fumes, particulates, and other noxious gases in workshops, garages, and other facilities.
Typical System Layout
|1||1||PORT700CF||Portable Fume Collector, 1.5HP, cartridge filter|
|Operation, Installation and Maintainence Manuals|
|PORT 1200CF Product Guide|
|PORT 700CF Product Guide|
|PORT 700PF Product Guide|