This sophisticated mobile unit features a reusable cartridge filter that’s easy to clean – you don’t even have to remove it, just connect to a compressed air source to use the manual pulse system; particulate from the filter drops into a removable dust drawer. This portable unit removes exhaust and recirculates clean air back into the work area without costly ductwork or large, inefficient make-up air systems.
- Captures welding fumes and exhaust anywhere.
- Reusable, easy-to-clean cartridge lasts up to 5 years, cutting replacement costs.
- Aluminum nonsparking impeller.
- TEFC motor.
- Easy to move and store.
- Additional inlet port.
- Helps contain heating and cooling expenses.
- Made with high quality, heavy duty materials.
- Designed to comply with OSHA standards for workplace safety.
Portable unit features reusable cartridge and 6” diameter fume arm of 10′ in length. Arms are externally supported, with smooth-bore interiors for superior suction and efficiency. Blue powder-coated steel unit is mounted on 4 heavy duty casters. The collector contains a metal prefilter, a 99% efficient round cartridge filter, and an odor-controlling carbon after filter. Standard manual pulse jet cleaning system extends the cartridge life up to 5 years, saving cartridge replacement and maintenance costs while minimizing downtime. The 1.5HP motor is CE & UL Listed, with UL approved control box, minihelic static pressure gauge, and 10’ prewired cord. The capacity of this unit is ideal for general welding. Ships fully assembled; just attach arm.
- Hoods are equipped for installation of an optional halogen light.
- Special length or diameter arms.
- This unit is prewired at the factory for 120 volt, 60Hz, single phase operation, however, it can be wired for 230 volt, 60Hz, single or 3 phase operation.
- HEPA filter, Activated carbon filters.
Designed for on-the-spot source capture of welding exhaust, fumes, particulates, and other noxious gases in workshops, garages, and other facilities.
Typical System Layout
|1||1||PORT700CF||Portable Fume Collector, 1.5HP, cartridge filter|
|Operation, Installation and Maintainence Manuals|
|PORT 1200CF Product Guide|
|PORT 700CF Product Guide|
|PORT 700PF Product Guide|