This powerful mobile unit is designed for heavier jobs – or for eliminating fumes from two workstations at once. Unit removes exhaust and recirculates clean air back into the work area without costly ductwork or large, inefficient make-up air systems. Reusable cartridge filter is easy to clean – you don’t even have to remove it, just connect to a compressed air source to use the manual pulse system; particulates from the filter drop into a removable dust drawer.
- Captures fumes and exhaust anywhere.
- Can serve two work stations.
- Reusable, easy-to-clean cartridge lasts up to 5 years, cutting replacement costs.
- Helps contain heating and cooling expenses.
- Made with high quality, heavy duty materials.
- Designed to comply with OSHA standards for workplace safety.
Portable unit features reusable cartridge and 8″ diameter fume arm with a 10′ length standard; for dual stations, choose pair of 6″ diameter fume arm (10′ length each). Arms are externally supported, with smooth-bore interiors for superior suction and efficiency. The collector contains a metal prefilter, a 99% efficient round cartridge filter, and an odor-controlling carbon after filter. Standard manual pulse jet cleaning system extends the cartridge life up to 5 years, saving cartridge replacement and maintenance costs while minimizing downtime. 1.5HP motor is CE & UL Listed, with UL Approved Control Box, 10’ prewired cord, and minihelic static pressure gauge. Blue powder-coated steel unit is mounted on 4 heavy duty casters. Ships fully assembled; just attach arm.
- Standard 8″ diameter fume arm with a 10′ length. For dual stations, choose a pair of 6″ diameter fume arms (10′ length each).
- Hoods are equipped for installation of an optional halogen light.
- Special length or diameter arms.
- HEPA filter.
- Activated carbon filters.
- This unit is prewired at the factory for 460 volt, 60Hz, 3-phase operation, however, it can be wired for 230 volt, 60Hz, 3-phase operation.
Powerful enough to ventilate two stations at once, or for use on heavier jobs in workshops, garages, and other facilities.
Typical System Layout
|1||1||PORT700CF||Portable Fume Collector, 1.5HP, cartridge filter|
|Operation, Installation and Maintainence Manuals|
|PORT 1200CF Product Guide|
|PORT 700CF Product Guide|
|PORT 700PF Product Guide|