Hose Reel Systems for exhaust fume extraction
Spring retraction hose reels and motorized hose reels provide a safe and economical way to eliminate exhaust fumes in facilities of all kinds. Constructed of high quality, heavy duty material, Ventaire’s hose reels can be mounted on a ceiling, wall, or boom.
Standard hose reels handle exhaust hose diameters of 3”-8” and lengths up to 25 feet. Custom sizes and specialty reels are also available.
- Less floor clutter with hose stored neatly overhead.
- Easy to install and use.
- A cost-effective solution for existing buildings.
- Minimizes the amount of hose hanging in workspace compared to a simple overhead nondisappearing system.
- Made in the USA with high quality, heavy duty materials.
- Approved by the Army Corps of Engineers.
- Designed to comply with OSHA standards for workplace safety.
Hose reel exhaust removal systems are ideal for use in facilities of all sizes, including small and unique spaces. Designed for capturing automobile exhaust or high temp diesel gases in garages, auto dealers, auto & motorcycle repair shops, small engine repair facilities, heavy equipment repair, maintenance and refueling facilities, manufacturing plants, airplane hangars, schools & municipalities – anywhere carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, diesel smoke, nitric oxide, nitrogen oxide, oxides of sulfur & hydrocarbons pose a health hazard.