Dust collection with the Cyclone Dust Collector
Ventaire’s high efficiency cyclonic dust collection systems use centrifugal force to separate large particles from contaminated air. The particles can be deposited into 55-gallon drums, bin, or hopper. The remaining fine dust can be discharged directly outdoors or filtered through an after-filter.
- Versatile: can be made to order for virtually any job.
- Made in the USA with high quality, heavy duty materials.
- Designed to comply with OSHA standards for workplace safety.
Our Cyclone Dust Collector features continuously welded seams, a totally enclosed fan motor, and weatherproof finish for outside storage. Standard sizes are 2 HP (800 CFM @ 6″ wg) to 50 HP (12,000 CFM @ 10” wg), with a range of custom sizes and configurations available.
- Many different sizes, storage capacities, configurations, and fan sizes available.
- Bin collection, hopper collection, or dual 55 gallon drum collection.
- Various after-filter configurations (indoor ceiling hung, indoor floor mounted, or floor mounted enclosed for outdoor installations).
- Shaker style after-filter
- Explosion relief door.
- Ice cap.
- Sound attenuation (silencer).
Ideal for removing wood dust from the air as well as ventilating other particulates in woodworking shops, manufacturing facilities, schools, laboratories, studios, and more.
Typical System Layout
|1||1||CYD||Cyclone Dust Collector w/ cotton after filters||consult factory|
|Operation, Installation and Maintainence Manuals|