Ventaire’s Fume Collector with Blower (BHOR) is designed to clean contaminated air and recycle it back into the work area without the need for a separate blower. Connect to new or existing ductwork.
- No need for separate fan or blower.
- Minimizes loss of conditioned air.
- Made-to-order in the USA with high quality, heavy duty materials.
- Designed to comply with OSHA standards for workplace safety.
Standard unit includes a direct drive centrifugal fan with straight radial blades of heavy cast aluminum construction housed in 16-gauge welded steel for rigid durability. Collector consists of a 20-gauge galvanized housing containing filtration media specific to the application and a wire mesh outlet. Hinge access door(s) provided for fan & filters.
- Can be designed to filter almost any contaminated air.
- Made to order with a wide range of sizes and types available.
- Can be furnished with spark arrestors, metal pre-filter, panel filters, HEPA filters, carbon filters, and many other types of filters.
- A backward inclined fan wheel may be substituted for systems with moderate static pressure losses.
Designed to remove dust, particulates, welding fumes, smoke, and other pollutants from workspaces of all kinds, including manufacturing facilities, schools, laboratories, R&D facilities, workshops, studios, and more. Ideal for use with new or existing duct systems. Not appropriate for removing vehicle exhaust gases.
Typical System Layout
|1||1||BHOR||Filtering System with Blower|
|Operation, Installation and Maintainence Manuals|